Earlier in this year, Microsoft announced that the Outlook app will receive add-ins by the end of the year. And they a while ago they brought add-ins on Outlook iOS app. Microsoft today pushed out the Outlook add-ins for Android devices.
Currently, add-ins only available for with Outlook.com and Office 365 commercial email account users. There are many add-ins available on Android which was already on iOS. Here is the full list of new add-ins:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365—quickly look up customer contacts, associate an email or appointment with an existing opportunity, or create new records with just a few taps.
- Microsoft Translator—Translate email messages on the fly, with support for 60+ languages powered by Microsoft Translator.
- Nimble—Get insights on any contact in Outlook, including broad social profiles, shared relationships, mutual interests, industry and company profile, revenue, and more.
- OnePlaceMail—seamlessly save emails and attachments to SharePoint without leaving the familiar Outlook environment.
- Smartsheet—easily manage your work and collaborate with stakeholders in real-time by quickly creating, assigning, and updating tasks and capturing other project information right from your email.
- Trello—quickly associate any incoming email with an existing board, create cards, and edit descriptions. The Trello add-in has now been updated to save email attachments to your Trello board.
- Outlook Customer Manager (coming soon)—Track and grow customer relationships right from Outlook.
- Evernote—easily save emails from Outlook to a project notebook in Evernote.
Furthermore, Wrike and JIRA, MeisterTask, Gfycat and MojiLala are the new add-ins for Outlook and users can try it now. If you want to try add-ins for Android Outlook, go to the Settings and click on Add-ins and then touch the + sign next to the add-ins which one you want. The company will also bring add-ins support to Gmail customers on iOS and Android soon.