Today, Microsoft has released a new update for Microsoft Translator app for the iOS devices. The latest update comes couple of new features, general bug fixes, and performance improvement.
The app has been bumped up to version 3.0.5. The update brings an ability to turn off profanity filter when they needed. Furthermore, company also integrated animation update to respond the user input in speech mode with latest update. This latest update is also available for the Apple watch.
The company added the feature to show language detected in the format “English (detected)” and allows the user to swap “to” and “from” language. In order to make app more intuitive the app received significant improvement in offline behavior. Here’s the official change-log for the update.
- Added a setting to turn off profanity filter
- Added feature to show language detected in the format “English (Detected)” and let user swap “to” and “from” language
- Updated offline behaviour to make it more intuitive to download and use offline packs for supported languages
- Added action buttons in text mode while keyboard is up to let user take action on the translation like sharing and pinning
- Fixed language scrolling behaviors for longer strings
- Added prompt for app review after frequent usage
- Updated animation to respond to user input in speech mode
- Added in-app experience to let users create new bugs or vote for existing features inside app
You can download or update Microsoft Translator app here via App Store. And let us know below if you find any other changes. Stay tune to Insiders Arena for more updates.